Do you have a secret goal of creating a waste-free workplace? In realistic terms that is diverting up to 90% of waste from landfill.
We've created a simple system. Simple, that is, when the following takes place:
- the process is bitten into realistic small chunks;
- when office policies are made;
- when everybody in the office is encouraged to come on board;
- when everyone's learning curves are accepted as being an individual process and;
- when all involved are encouraged for their efforts, educated on how they can improve and not scolded if they get it wrong.
It's not just about education, but about changing mindsets. Is your workplace up for it?