AVAILABLE TO INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS ASSOCIATION SA MEMBERS FOR FREE INDEFINITELY. Use code: LOVEEARTH to redeem.
Do you want to make your school yard waste free?
We have developed an easy-to-follow work book, complete with bin signs and school presentations, which will assist you in implementing a zero waste policy in your school yard.
Valued at over $600 it is designed for High Schools and Primary Schools.
It includes a Zero Waste Heroes program, featuring an 8-part tutorial and workbook and bin signage for the following:
- Flier – to publicise the presentation in the school newsletter and on social media;
- Letter to Parents – an article for the newsletter explaining to parents the school’s new policy to go zero waste and what that entails;
- Objectives – what are the objectives for Down To Earth Schools;
- Addressing the curriculum - how the presentation, workbook and consultation addresses the current ACARA curriculum;
- Waste-Free Schools Program – Zero Waste Heroes program;
- Eco Party Network - your guide to creating a reusable party kit for hire.
- Presentation - PDF and Powerpoint files for a 10-15 minute presentation for school assemblies and/or student leaders.
- School Fetes - How to create a waste-free school fete/event.
Bin signage includes:
- soft plastics
A 10 to 15-minute presentation in pdf and powerpoint formats, designed for the school assembly and/or the student leader committee, has been prepared.
Phone support is available with Jonathan from www.downtoearthevents.com.au on 0447 128 148 should you require an explanation of any of the components.
**Available to school staff/employees only. Please provide details of your school's name and phone number in the comments section on checkout page and/or in the postage and account details when purchasing.**
© All information in this digital download as well as the presentation slideshow, workbook and bin signage accompanying it is copyright to Jonathan Hart and Down To Earth Events. You must get authorised permission from the owner to distribute these files to other schools, persons or organisations.