Do you want to help make your kid’s school yard waste free?
Introduce their teachers and principal to this downloadable system - an easy-to-follow work book, with bin signs and school presentations.
Developed in consultation with leading schools, councils and waste-industry professionals across Australia.
It will assist your kid’s school in implementing a program and policy where up to 90% of schoolyard waste is diverted from landfill.
Using a proven process that encourages a whole school approach - whether that's years R-6, 7-12 or both - it stands apart as the leading method in school waste management and student empowerment.
Valued at over $800 it includes:
- Flier – to publicise the presentation in the school newsletter and on social media;
- Letter to Parents – an article for the newsletter explaining to parents the school’s new policy to go zero waste and what that entails;
- Objectives – what are the objectives for Down To Earth Schools;
- Addressing the curriculum - how the presentation, workbook and consultation addresses the current ACARA curriculum;
- Waste-Free Schools Program – Zero Waste Heroes program;
- Eco Party Network - your guide to creating a reusable school party kit for hire;
- Presentation - PDF and Powerpoint files for a 10-15 minute presentation for school assemblies and/or student leaders;
- School Fetes - How to create a waste-free school fete/event;
- Bin Systems Assessment - Consultation is available on request;
- Professional Learning Hours - How The Zero Waste Heroes program helps teachers to accrue PL hours.
Bin signage included for:
- soft plastics
Phone support is available should you require an explanation of any of the components.
Up to one hour of complimentary consultation is available via Zoom or in person. Contact Jonathan on 0447 128 148 to book in a suitable time and date.
Further in-person consultation is available by one of our trained consultants to assist with the implementation of any of the processes or for a school presentation.
**Available for download to school staff/employees only. Please provide details of your school's name and phone number in the comments section on checkout page and/or in the postage and account details when purchasing.**
**Comes with a 100% money back guarantee.**
**Find out how your purchase assists a social enterprise empowering future leaders in sustainability, regeneration and syntropic entrepreneurship.
**More at www.thedowntoearthmovement.com**
**Use the above address to place your order for tiffins, 32L colourful plastic bins, BioBags and picnic benches made from recycled plastic. (Pictured below)
© All information in this digital download as well as the presentation slideshow, workbook and bin signage accompanying it is copyright to Jonathan Hart and The Down To Earth Movement. You must get authorised permission from the owner to distribute these files to other schools, persons or organisations.